Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bunny Time

Curious look from rabbit

I have always enjoyed looking for rabbits out on the trail, whether I am running, mountain biking, or just walking with my camera. Until recently, however, I have found that rabbits are a difficult subject to photograph. They are shy and skittish, appropriate enough for a prey animal.

One, two bunnies

For some reason, this year, in the East Bay Regional Parks, I have enjoyed a few fun encounters with rabbits, a few who even seemed to pose for the camera (like the one at the top). Or a couple like the two below who were almost hidden under a bush.

Bunny time

Almost Hidden

And quite a few who would continue eating their grass while watching me closely.

bunny (5)

6 comments:

  1. Some great shots in here, Jen. Actually all of them are great. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    the first image is really the absolute eye-catcher ... this look .. super cute ...
    fits perfectly for Easter
    I wish you happy Easter
    greetings Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Frank. Happy Easter to you, too.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Brought a smile to my face - thanks!

    ReplyDelete